Dec 2, 2013

Jane's letter to Lisbon (capture, 6x09)

Dear Lisbon,

I hope this finds you well. All’s well here. I have my routines, the weather’s finally turned. It’s a little cooler, far from cold. The ocean’s still warm, and with the warm ocean currents, comes an abundance of sea life. Just yesterday I watched a pod of dolphins play so close to shore I could almost touch them. They’re the things I think you’d enjoy.

??? ... the society. Whoever you ... would be foolish not to ??? you.

I've found a tailor. Chip. A real despot kind of thing ??? explain what i want he doesn't agree and then he does it anyway. Despite his sometimes poor taste, his work is excellent. I think you might be surprised at the look. Maybe one day you'll get to see it. Let's just say I've gone native.

I've been meaning to apologize for leaving you on the beach that night. You being absent is the one thing that made this new chapter strange and sad.

Miss you

- U no hoo

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I try to do it on myself, but my english is to poor. Now the guess is, what night on the beach? Heller has never explain that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That just means when Jane and Lisbon were going to the Malibu house to meet the 5 RJ suspects, Jane said he wanted to look at the sunset and left Lisbon at the beach. Nothing to explain there

      Delete