Mar 27, 2014

The Mentalist could end this season, says star Owain Yeoman

he Mentalist star Owain Yeoman has opened up about the show's uncertain future.

CBS recently renewed 18 of its shows, but The Mentalist - currently airing its sixth season - was not among them.

"I think if the story were to wrap up this year, we resolved the main things that fans wanted," Yeoman told TV Guide. "We worked out the Red John story line, to a greater or lesser degree.

"The main mythology... for me, was always Jane's hunting Red John. I think if this were the year that things were to wrap up, I don't think anyone would have a problem with that."

Sunday's episode of The Mentalist saw Yeoman's character Wayne Rigsby depart the series, alongside on-screen wife Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti).

"I feel very satisfied that we gave the characters the conclusion that they did," Yeoman said of his final episode, which saw the couple retire from law enforcement.

"They ended up together, which I think was the main concern."

SRC: digitalspy.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment